Shirley Chisholm Enamel Pin
• hard enamel pin measures 1.5" in height and is 1/6" thick
• matte nickel and dark gray with 2 posts on the back
• a nice heavy weight but still light enough to wear on a t-shirt
• each comes attached to a letterpress printed card that gives info about Shirley
• card is folded at the top to protect the pin backs and measures 3.5"x2.5"
• packaged in a cello sleeve
Shirley Chisholm (1924-2005) was the first African American woman to be elected to US Congress (1968 NY) and the first African American to run for US President on the Democratic party ticket in 1972. She was a true catalyst of change. Unbought and Unbossed.